We offer a vast range of gypsum boards, both for external and internal use:
BoardeX external gypsum boards
BoardeX is an exterior facade covering board used in the manufacture of exterior walls, which also can be used in areas where there are issues with high moisture:
- High resistance to humidity, hot or cold weather;
- Can be applied in areas where there is direct water contact;
- Replaces the cement board in the current market;
- Easy to cut with a utility knife & light to carry;
- High fire resistance.
CoreX gypsum boards
CoreX gypsum boards range offers the typical gypsum boards found in the market:
- Standard board (white) – the general gypsum board used internally for the majority of products;
- Moisture board (green) – used internally in areas where there is high moisture, mainly bathrooms;
- Fire board (red) – used internally where higher resistance to fire is needed.
Special CoreX gypsum boards
CoreX gypsum boards also offer a range of specialised gypsum boards like the A1 board and Premium boards, for both internal and external. Some of the advantages offered by these boards are:
- High resistance to fire for places that are highly flammable;
- High sound resistance for when high dB requirements are needed to be reached;
- High impact resistance for extra strength, and many more.
Our plaster range covers both internal and external use, as well as plaster for walls and plaster for gypsum boards:
- Drywall plaster – We offer various high quality products like Derztek plaster, Knauf ready joint compound and many more, for use on top of gypsum boards;
- Internal plaster – Our internal plaster, to be used directly on walls, leaves the surface ready for painting after even one coat!
- External plaster – the range of external plaster offered varies from cement based plaster (like GR1000) to acrylic plaster (with similar finish to Silicato and Graffiato). Our acrylic plaster comes with a primer that can be tinted any colour the client wishes, from the full range of Kraft Paint Colour range.
Metal frame system for drywall and ceilings
Our metal profiles range includes all profiles and accessories for the construction of plasterboard metal systems.
The profiles are engineered to allow the construction of partition walls,ceilings and wall linings and are fire tested and certificated.
The Drywall Metal Systems are used for interior construction on both new and refurbishment projects. Our systems are used in residential, commercial, hospital, education and industrial market sectors. In detail, they are used for:
- structures for ceilings and wall linings of any range;
- structures for both simple and multiple partitions in a wide range of heights;
- special structures for the creation of curved walls, partitions, ceilings as well as staircases, perimeter edge, variable corners and protected edges.
The combination of components allows us to achieve a wide range of solutions which can meet a range of different technical requirements.
We offer a vast range of accessories from fasteners to finishing accessories, access panels, sliding doors, plastering material and all other accessories to facilitate gypsum works.
Accessories are complementary products for galvanized profiles used in the construction of drywall systems and suspended ceiling systems.